Hello everyone, I'm done with my new blog skin... I decided to change a new skin because a lot of ppl was changing, so i go with the flow LOLZ Anyway i'm at my sis's house now, with a 10Mbps connection yahz! She have a really cute poodle which i like soooo much!!! Wish i can bring that dog home to play with LOLZ. But arz... At my sis house nothing to do one... Can only look at my com now LOLZ... I guess i'll go play com games now... Oh ya... Later got buffet sia... Lucky me... Can eat all my fill LOLZ... Anyway, now there's a lot of ppl playing audi worz! Got me, ZNY96, Kartik, Amanda, Salvana and Peiling worz... I think if more ppl play then one room cannot tahan LOLZ... Max is 6 ppl in one room mahz LOLZ... I think i better not play games... I know! I'll go watch bleach now LOLZ bb...