Hi guys, back today lolzzzz... All look at the What I Want?. Siao liaoz needa save USD$5k! Impossible lor! i'm gonna die soon... Oh ya today dang suay... the Jap cher ask us read the thing... then call me... Then i sore throad then read wrongly.... then whole class laugh... Pai Sei sia... Then got jap quiz also... then headache cannot remember properly... then the cher ask me tmr go find her again go do the quiz... Siao liao i fainting... omg... can i skip the quiz? i think better not lolz... Then today at lab lesson even funnier... Me and Zhenyi spam on msn... hoping to crash the MSN server lolzzzz.... I think 3 yrs of this spamming the server comfirm crash one lolzz..... Anyway... today nvr go dragon boat, actually me kartik and michael planning to go one... Then I realise i was sick so i dowwa go... then end up all dowwa go... Except julian lahz lolz.... I think thats all for today lahz... i better go memorise the jap sia... later tmr die lolzz.... bb...