<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24248502?origin\x3dhttp://kelvin1121.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
last fight at 9:01 PM

Something really funny happened today... And guess what? It happened to me!
Ok... I shall describe the whole situation... 1st thing 1st... It happen during the middle of the 1st and the 2nd lecture...
The whole class was walking from Block L to Block M...
I was spinning my pen with my hand...
The pen was naughty and dropped...
Okay... Now for the interesting part...
Read properly... Now, about 4 things happen at one goal...
I continued walking, while holding the lappy and trying to pick up my pen all at the same time...
Then, my bag obstructed my movement and my balance started to move towards the front...
So I have no chioce but to try to balance myself by continuing moving forwards...
But, instead of my balance getting back to normal, it got worse...
So i "stomp" on the floor until no choice but to fall down...
Then i realise my lappy was in front of me.
Then i thought, OMG IF THE LAPPY IF FRONT OF ME THEN WON'T I CRUSH MY LAPPY?
Then i did a "break fall"*extracted from judo*
Heng no mager injury and dammge...
Only now my elbow hurts...
I guess today's complete LOLOLOLZ