<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/24248502?origin\x3dhttp://kelvin1121.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, June 19, 2008
last fight at 7:15 PM

I hope i can keep up with this daily posting, almost felt too lazy to post today.

Today went back to school for the java remedial. Was jio by zny, so in the morning, i "jio" xzx to go as well. So in the end, me xzx, zny and esmond went for the remedial. It was a nice recap for me, and the cher also taught about try and catch. Finally understand about it, although i didn't even listen at normal lesson. After the lesson, we went to eat at AMK's jubilee "food court". I don't even know what to call that place LOL.

After eating, xzx was talking about going to watch Kunfu Panda, but the next show was at 7, and it was only about 5+ at that time, so we didn't wish to stay for so long, so we decided to watch it next time. Me, zny and esmond went home while xzx went to play datona. It was so typical of him. It took me not long taking 25 to my house, only like 20+ min. I guess my house is really quite close to AMK after all.

Today's the release of d grey man as well as bleach, have finish downloaded it in the morning. I'm going to watch it later. Meanwhile, i'll talk about my daily random stuff again. My paper swan have almost come to a halt. I haven fold it in awhile, and i really guess i'll take a long time to complete it. I've also came out with a !say command for my MapleStory. Took me whole day to think of the codes. After all, the java for the codes don't use the normal API, so it took me awhile to understand how it work.

I guess this is the end of my post, going to watch my anime now. See ya tmr.