Well, as i said in the last post, I'll try to post frequently, so here i am blogging.
Today I'm going to talk about various things. 1st of all, Mozilla Firefox 3. Today, the official release for Mozilla Firefox 3 is out. In order for them to break the world record, they have put up a challenge, that is have people to download Mozilla Firefox 3 today. If you want to download Firefox 3, go to this link here. This blog is also best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 3. ^_^
Next off, I'm going to talk about my Maple Private Server. The server has been on for about 2-3 weeks now, and i don't know whether i should continue or not. I'm opening the server for free, and a few "FRIENDS" come in and hack on the game. What is this? Its a private server for god's sake, u got 100x exp and u still want to hack. And rather getting thanks for opening the server, all i get is a lot of complain and stuff like that. Anyone tell me what to do?
Thirdly, my paper swan. I can almost say its still not even 1/4 complete. It is indeed hard to do it, but i hope I'll persevere and finish it soon.
Lastly, my homework and stuff. I haven even started on the project's Sequence Diagram. I was planning to wake up early today in order to do it as well as the programs UI, but instead i woke up late. Not only that, i went to play instead of doing it. The C++'s E-Quiz is also due this week. And I'm still to lazy to start on anything.
Well, i hope i can "cure" off my laziness and start working on everything. This is kelvin signing off. ^_^